GRIT X-Air Cycle
The X-Air Cycle uses dual, enhanced polygroove belts with self-tensioning system. The belt-driven Cycle provides a smooth and quiet experience. We also utilized a "Free Wheel" Design to enhance your training, like a real road bike.
A typical ‘spinning’ bike has a fixed-gear attachment to the flywheel. This means the pedals are directly connected to the flywheel and while the rider's initial effort gets the wheel moving, the momentum of the flywheel helps the rider by propelling their feet around with the flywheel. This reduces the effectiveness of training and can be a safety concern as well.
With the GRIT X-Air Cycle, the rider experiences a the Free Wheel design that means when you stop pedaling, the flywheel continues to turn even though your feet are stopped. This forces the rider to use all the muscles in their legs to move the flywheel around, just like a real road-bike.
- Heavy Duty Frame
- 350-lb. Max User Weight
- Self-Generating Power
- Enhanced Polygroove Belts with self-tensioning system
- Free Wheel Design - when you stop pedaling, the flywheel/fan continues to turn with your feet/pedals stopped
- Q-Factor: 16.7cm
- Bright-Display Console
- Shows Levels of Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Watts, Speed, etc at all times
- Handlebar Post Height Adjustable 30 levels: 11.65" Range
- Handlebar fore/aft Adjustable: 7.56" range
- Console Angle Adjustable: 270 degrees
- Seat Post Height Adjustable 30 Levels: 11.65" Range
- Seat Adjustable Angle: 30 degrees
- Seat Fore/Aft Adjustable: 1.5" Range
- Metal Pedal with Toe-Cup Included
- Net Weight: 38.56kg (85 lbs)
- Max User Weight: 159kg (350 lbs)
- Assembled Footprint: 48” x 24”